Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register for a free trial?
- You can register for a free trial by signing up to our monthly package: letsteachprimary.com.au/pricing/
What do I get access to in the free trial?
- You get access to all of the content in the free trial.
How long is the free trial?
- The free trial lasts for 30 days.
I’ve run out of time and haven’t had a chance to use Let’s teach! Primary. Am I able to extend my free trial?
- We understand that things get busy and two weeks can fly by! If your trial has ended and you haven’t had a chance to check out Let’s teach! Primary you can request an extension by getting in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speaking with our digital account manager, Mathew, at +61 (0)412 692 718.
What year levels does Let’s teach! Primary cover?
- Let’s teach! Primary covers content for Years 1 to 6. Let’s teach! Primary does not currently include Foundation content.
What do I get for my membership?
- With a Let’s teach! Primary membership you have access to every year level from 1 to 6. The platform currently covers HASS (Geography and History), Science, and Health.
- Within each learning area you have the year levels, which contain their relevant units. Unit pages include an overview, with all curriculum links and information for the unit, as well as all of your lessons.
- Within each lesson there is:
- a lesson plan
- student pages
- The lesson plan comprehensively outlines each section of the lesson, from preparation through to assessment. The student pages follow and are in a slide format to present lesson content on your smartboard.
- Interactive PDF downloads are supplied to accompany the student page content and further develop lesson concepts. These include a student summary of the slides, a student worksheet and an investigation worksheet, all of which come in an editable PDF format.
Why does Let’s teach! Primary cover HASS, Science and Health, but not Maths and English?
- Let’s teach! Primary has been created to provide teachers with support in under-resourced learning areas, like HASS, Science and Health. By covering all the lesson planning for you, it allows teachers to save time and focus on teaching the students these learning areas.
Will Let’s teach! Primary include other learning areas in the future?
- The great thing about Let’s Teach! Primary is that it is being continually updated. We are currently developing our HASS learning area with Civics and Citizenship and Economics and Business, and will be working towards including other learning areas in the future—keep your eyes peeled!
- You can keep up to date with all the latest Let’s teach news by joining our mailing list here: letsteachprimary.com.au/
How much does a single teacher membership cost?
- A teacher monthly package is $9.90/month which includes a 30-day free trial. A teacher annual package is $99.00 for the first year and $110 for subsequent years.
Do you offer group membership packages for schools?
- Yes, we do. You can select how many teachers you wish to include in your membership. The admin of the group can add teachers to their membership. They must pay for each teacher they include when signing up.
- For a whole-school package please get in contact with us to discuss your options at email@example.com or speak with our digital account manager, Mathew, at +61 (0)412 692 718.
What payment methods can I use?
- You can pay for your membership using Visa or Mastercard.
- If you are purchasing a whole school membership you can get in contact with us to organise a preferred payment method. Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with our digital account manager, Mathew, at +61 (0)412 692 718.
Do I need any special software to run Let’s teach! Primary?
- No, Let’s teach! Primary is an online platform that can be run on any web browser, all you have to do is type in the URL and log in. For optimal use, we recommend using Google Chrome or Safari. Let’s teach! Primary is not compatible with Internet Explorer.
Do my students need accounts for Let’s teach! Primary?
- No, students do not need accounts for Let’s teach. Let’s teach is a teaching tool designed for teachers to use in their classroom with students.
How do I reset or change my password?
- You can change your password by clicking the 'Change Password’ link found on the Dashboard.
How do I renew my membership?
- Your membership will automatically renew. If you wish to not renew you will need to cancel your membership. Please see below for how to do this.
How do I cancel my membership?
- You can cancel your membership by clicking the 'Your Membership' link found on the Dashboard. Then under 'Actions' you can select to cancel your membership.
Can I change or upgrade my membership?
- Yes, you can. To do this, click the 'Your Membership' link found on the Dashboard. Then under the 'Actions' column you can select to change or upgrade your membership.
Where can I update my personal information?
- You can update your personal information by clicking the “Edit Profile' link found on the dashboard.
Can I still conduct a lesson if my interactive whiteboard isn’t working?
- Yes, you can. If you are unable to use the slide show you can download and print the student summary PDF which contains the same information as the student pages slides, word for word. You can give these to your students along with the worksheets.
Can I use Let’s Teach! Primary to teach remotely?
- Yes, you can. The student pages slide shows have been condensed into a student summary PDF so students can have access to all the lesson information. The worksheets are editable PDFs, meaning you can send them to your students to complete and they can type in their answers to send back to you for marking.
Am I able to download and print the student pages slides?
- No, you cannot download the slides themselves into a file, but you can download and print the student summary PDF which has all of the same information as the slides, word for word.
Am I able to print the editable PDF student worksheets?
- Yes, you can. You are able to print all of the downloads, which include the Student Summary, Student Worksheet, and Student Investigation Worksheet.
What is the term planner?
- The term planner has been designed to plan when content will be taught across a school year.
- The digital format allows users to view unit and curriculum content at the click of a button.
- The term planner shows the scope and sequence of each unit content mapped to the Australian Curriculum, NSW syllabus, and Victorian and WA curriculums.
- There is a term planner for each learning area and every year level.
- You can find the term planner on the Year level page of the chosen learning area, before the Units.
- A detailed explanation on the term planner can be found here.
How do I use the term planner?
- For optimal performance download the planner and open in Adobe Reader.
- Select a curriculum to view the mapped content codes that apply to each unit.
- Select a unit to view its curriculum content.
- Choose a term from the select term drop-down list to identify which term to teach a unit.
- Interactive fields are provided to personalise the planner with teacher, school, class and year details.
- Choose an assessment type from the drop-down list to plan assessments throughout the term.
- The code, strand and content description that apply to the unit.
- The cross-curriculum priorities that apply to the unit are listed.
- The general capabilities that apply to the unit are listed.
- Lesson titles and lesson numbers are hyperlinked and navigate to the corresponding pages when clicked.
- Interactive fields are provided for lesson comments. The fields are expandable to accommodate for an unlimited amount of text.
- Click on a check mark when a lesson has been completed to highlight the corresponding lesson column and title.
- The PDF must be saved every time it is updated to keep all entered information.